SSDS Credo Message
Serco Sodexo Defence Services (SSDS) has introduced a company Credo based around the four principles of RESPECT, LEADERSHIP, RECOGNITION, HONOUR.
A Credo is a system of principles and beliefs that reflects the culture and behaviour that we aspire to as an organisation. It complements the company Vision, Mission and Values. The Credo was developed in consultation with our employees (through the results of our Employee Engagement Survey), our Management Teams and our Defence customers.
Wayne Smith, CEO of SSDS, explains in his video post that the Credo is designed to underscore the behaviours that we wish to demonstrate at SSDS. It aims to further develop a company culture that is centred around these four principles.
RESPECT for people, employees, clients, colleagues & business partners
- We will create an environment where the individual is valued and respected
- We understand and value true business partnerships
- We will deliver on promises
- We listen
LEADERSHIP through integrity, dignity & equality
- We promote our values
- We provide a vision to build our future
- We invest in our people to achieve our goals
- We are open and transparent
RECOGNITION through the achievements of our people & business partners
- We work with our business partners
- We recognise the effort of our employees to achieve our goals
- We celebrate group achievements and milestones
- We promote innovation and continuous improvement
HONOUR and pride in our work and our company
- We take pride in the quality of our work
- We provide real value to our customers and our employees
- We uphold the SSDS Credo in our workplace
- We are proud to support the Defence Force
SSDS aims to create the best possible working environment for our people, to be an innovative and professional business partner, to provide service excellence to our customers and to achieve the very best results as our company continues to grow.
We wish for our current and future employees to embrace this common culture as we continue on our journey of growth and development.